For many reasons, NJACCHO strongly encourage you to join the New Jersey Association of County and City Health Officials (NJACCHO) or renew your membership, and become an active member of our organization.
The NJACCHO offers a variety of incentives to its members, including the ability to:
- Promote public health events and/or conferences through the NJACCHO website and social media platforms
- Advertise and receive job opportunities through the NJACCHO website
- Highlight successful initiatives, activities and advocacy efforts within your department/community through the NJACCHO website and social media platforms
- Attend five NJACCHO-sponsored programs each year at a discounted member rate
- Consult and converse with fellow professionals on myriad issues utilizing the members-only NJACCHO Forum
- Network with and gain support from other New Jersey public health officials
The Association also offers an organizational membership option. This category of membership, provided at no additional cost over individual membership, allows multiple members of your staff to benefit from the incentives described above. Staff members are also eligible to hold leadership positions within the NJACCHO.
Should you have any questions, please contact the Association at firstname.lastname@example.org