NJACCHO General Membership Meeting Materials 2-18-21
This meeting is FREE, but Pre-registration is required to attend. Click here to register and receive zoom credentials.
The following items will be used for the meeting:
- The Program Agenda is available here – Meeting Agenda 2-18-2021
- November Meeting Minutes – 11-18-2020 General Business Meeting Minutes DRAFT
Business Meeting Updates:
- Membership – To date, there are 45 renewals (1 Affiliate, 6 Retired, 6 Individuals and 32 Organizational). Please be sure to renew by Wednesday, February 24th to ensure no interruption in communication and membership benefit. Unsure of your status, contact Linda Brown at firstname.lastname@example.org. Renew at njaccho.org/membership.
- PHEP Update (Adam Perper) – For questions or comments, email@example.com or (908)455-6883
- Processed and submitted the NJACCHO 2nd Quarter NJDOH Grant Process Report
- Looking at the use of LINCs and/or alternate redundant emergency communications system for use with our constituents – to be tested March 2021 LINCS
- Reviewing and will update (as appropriate) or recreate the Association’s Continuity of Operation Plan (COOP). Last updated 2019.
- In collaboration with NJDOH and other state-funded associations, will be developing a workgroup to develop checklist for OEMs in evaluating all healthcare EOPs
- PHACE Report to NJACCHO February 2021 (Kevin Sumner)
- NACCHO Report to NJACCHO February 2021 (Kevin Sumner)
- Grant Update (Michael Hodges) – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Disbursed over 4M to date; $800 K Remaining
- Monday, February 22nd is the Absolute Deadline to spend and submit invoices. If all funds have not been disbursed on that date, then I will begin utilizing the reallocation plan and all funds will be disbursed by March 15th.